Tuesday 26 November 2013

Mini Haul.

As i said previously I was going shopping at the weekend and it was just one of those shopping trips where nothing particular jumped out at me other than one thing! So this is just a mini haul for anyone that is interested in what I have been buying :)


My first stop was Primark as I needed tights and some new work shoes... I found the shoes which are just basic black pumps and then i grabbed some of the super cosy tights which i love and are definitely a winter staple! My winter fashion go to is a cute dress with a jumper, tights/leggings, ankle boots and all the accessories - hats, scarf, ear muffs, gloves/mittens etc.

On my way to the till i thought I would have a quick look in the 'work wear' section of Primark and i saw this cropped jacket which I absolutely fell in love with and had to have it!! Its got this gorgeous Aztec style print on which I think will look so good with my usual dress combo or even on nights out/Christmas parties to add a little something to my outfits. It was £18 which I was pretty happy with :)

After wandering round all the shops and not feeling too inspired I stopped at boots as i needed to get new foundation and powder, but as it was 3 for 2 on beauty products I ended up with new foundation, powder and a Rimmel 'Apocalips' in the colour Stellar which is a really cute bright pinky-red! I also got a Garnier simply essentials makeup remover and toner, i have used these 2 products on and off since i was about 13 and I still enjoy them as much as I did back then and find they do a brilliant job without hurting my skin.

So that is it for my last shopping trip! However it is payday on Thursday and I have been promising myself a new pair of Ugg's this year so that trip may turn into a better shopping trip than this one!

Kate xox


No comments:

Post a Comment