Saturday 9 November 2013

Whats in my bag?!

Hey! 

I decided my first blog post would be a 'Whats in my bag?' simply because I love watching videos and reading blogs about whats in my bag, purse etc and I think you can tell a lot about a person from what they keep in their bag and lets be honest everyone likes a nose at what other people keep in their bag!


I literally grabbed my bag... tipped it upside down *bad idea as it had some sand in from a trip to the beach* and spaced it all out!

So... This is what was in my bag!!


Bag: Accessorize

Essentials
Purse and Ipad case: Ted Baker
Ipod touch 
Ipad
Coin purse - Sanrio
Loose change - £5.25
Car Keys & House Keys
Diary - Paperchase
Calculator
Hair bands
Hand Sanitizer
2 packets of gum
Malteser reindeer - Yes this is an essential :)


Beauty
Urban Decay - 'Naked Basics' 
Rimmel apocalips - 'Big Bang' and 'Luna'
Rimmel exagerate lip liner - 'Red Diva'
Loreal colour riche - 'Red passion'
Nivea - 'pearly shine'
EOS - 'Blueberry'
Eye cream 
DKNY - 'Be Delicious'
2 Nail files
Tweezers
2 Topshop nail polishes - 'Flamingo Coral' and 'Milkshake'
2 Necklaces 
Tangle Teezer compact - Leopard
Paracetemol
Teeth Whitening strip *Random*

Normally I would also have a can of Pepsi max and an Alpen cereal bar in my bag for if I get thirsty or hungry when I'm out and about - Which as you can see, I did yesterday.. which is why those things aren't in here at the moment!

Hope you enjoyed having a peek into my bag!
xox







No comments:

Post a Comment