Wednesday 13 November 2013

Shopping!

My last big shopping splurge.
I think its pretty safe to say that most females enjoy shopping! I can 100% hand on heart say that I love to shop! I bought a car during the summer so had to save some of my hard earned pennies and resist the lure of the shops.

My last big shopping session was way back in August! So i think its about time i had a shop to stock up on fleecy, warm and snugly goodies to see me through the winter!


SOOO... Tomorrow is payday for me and this weekend I am going to stay with some friends so naturally we plan on indulging in some retail therapy!

For anyone that is interested in the goodies that i pick up I will no doubt put them into a blog post with details of where they came from and how much etc.


Thanks for reading!

Love, Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment